Monday, April 7, 2008

Costa Rica



Thanks to my sister-in-laws boyfriend, we were able to stay in an amazing house in Costa Rica at no cost. Jeff had to talk me into it because I didn't want to leave my then 7 month old. I am so glad he did. Costa Rica is amazingly beautiful. It is uncrowed, has amazing food, and criters of all sorts. I was able to go with my old friend Erica who is now my sister-in-law. We had been many places together as teenagers, but I would have never guess years down the road we would be married to brothers and going foreign. If you ever get the chance to go there, it's worth it.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Melanie! It's you! I have been wanting to call you all week, but I channeled all of my energy into waiting until you could blog with me! Plus- the only time I have is 10:30 at night, and I'm not so sure it's polite to call...YAY!!! Wait? Are you and Erica married to Brothers? That's weird :)

Love the Blog!

Brooke said...

Yeah- an update! I'm jealous of your trip to Costa Rica- How fun! My sister-in-law lived there for a few months and loved it! She keeps telling us that we need to go.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you got to go on vacation. I haven't been on a good vacation in three years. One day I will go again.

Danielle said...

I'll start again....

Danielle said...

Hey, did you and Erica marry brothers?

karlin said...

Hi Melanie... It's Karlin (Kerr) Kessler. I found your blog through Dee's. You are as beautiful as ever. It is great being a Mom, huh?! And I can't believe Erica is your sister in law. That is crazy how life turns out! My blog is private now... email me at karlinkess@comcast.net if you want an invite.