Last week in church Jeff and Gavin were sleeping in this exact pose in the foyer. Some of the Young Women were laughing and told me my husband was snoring. Jeff was so embarrassed! Two hours after we got home, I snapped this picture.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cute picture - sleeping must run in families because sometimes i find myself sleeping in awkward positions!!
Pretty cute Schooter! We want to get together next wednesday night. Wanna come? bring Dawnie- since she won't blog with me...
So, I just wanted to say that your paint looks awesome! You have a gift :)
Hee, hee. Not so much but I am ever grateful for you helping me to select this color in our house. We have loved it!!
Gavin is Jeff's little twin. What a cute family. It was so fun to run into you~ Hope all is well! Super cute blog by the way!
Hi Mel,
It's Emily (Ross) Moore. I ran into your blog, and honestly I don't know how. But, I'm glad I did.
I'm new to the blogging world too, so check it out:
www.emily-moorefamily.blogspot.com
You can also e-mail me at emily_45@yahoo.com
Update...
Post a Comment