Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coldplay Concert


The coldplay concert was amazing. I bought tickets last spring and so was way excited, but I had no idea what to really expect. I started to like Coldplay a few years ago but haven't been an obsessed fan or anything. Just really liked their music and their new cd. I was totally blown away. They were so full of energy and fun. I was so impressed with Chris Martin playing the piano, then jumping around and singing while picking up a guitar, and then ending with a piano solo all during one song. They interacted a lot with the crowd and even left the stage to come flying out of the back end corner of the stadium playing a couple of their songs in the middle of the people. They were so hot and their stage rocked out. I loved every second of the concert. Too bad Chris says at age 31 he is too old to be playing music and plans to retire in a year or so. How disappointing.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Where was that concert at? My friend saw them over the weekend in Colorado. Did you go to Colorado?

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Coldplay. Am I that old?

Melanie said...

The concert was at the Delta Center, I think they left Denver and came straight to Utah and yes Cliff you are getting old!!! Hee Hee!