Honestly it is weird for me to say I have been married for three years. For a long time I wondered if I would ever find Mr. Right. Three years doesn't seem all that long, but but since my longest relationship before Jeff only lasted a few months, it seems like forever.
We celebrated our Anniversary at Little America. It was my year to plan and I debated spending a lot of money and decided to go cheaper this year. For the money the hotel and room were very nice. We had such a nice time just being alone: no phone calls...no e-mails...just us. Sunday was our actual anniversary and after we checked out we went next door to the Grand America for their Sunday Brunch. All I can say is FABULOUS!! I loved everything about it including the amazing live jazz band. Jeff and I left so gorged that we could barely walk. It was a great time mostly because I am so in love with my husband and he is such a great friend.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I know what you mean about waiting for Mr. Right! I waited 28 years for mine but it was well worth the wait! Glad y'all had a good time. Enjoy the moments.
Post a Comment